Most stupid message while flogging a shiter

Alan Prost

On 7/22/2022 at 5:59 PM, Dave_Q said:

I'll take monkey .jpgs but only if they're extremely fungible

I bought a NFA picture by Ganksy.

In fairness it was very cheap. Its also on my works desktop so I need to move it before it gets wiped or the desktop gets changed to something less steam powered.

15 minutes ago, DodgyBastard said:

Not even selling anything when I get this message to my retroshite Facebook page.

Screenshot_20220727-131631.thumb.png.9e02645b0ef80d11339f0aff8dbce65f.png

Aye mate, just come and take all my cars away for fuck all.

Come on mate he's doing you a favour, just imagine having a nice clean yard and a hundred quid too! 😅

Has my brothers SF focus estate up for sale on fb today . Jesus wept ! The number of  brain dead clowns that dragged up was outstanding . 

Thankfully sold to a mate of mine anyway . 

Provided a couple of hours entertainment tho . The muppets assume because you are selling a £350 car you are a penny less moron like they are . 
Would be one of those cars I would like to set fire to  infront of them . 

There was someone with an oven cleaning business on Facebook who was also trying to conceal that they had a sideline in selling quite a lot of cars. 

Before I discovered this, I was interested in a Mini they were selling. I used to see it every day at the local train station car park that I used . They turned out to be a total timewaster but I decided to check out their other items. I noticed around 7 or 8 cars . I always arrived early at the station, basically before anyone else as I was an early start and it was then I noticed that they were using the car park to hide their stock as those were the same 7 or 8 cars that had been there for weeks. 

Only because they totally dicked me about did I threaten to shop them to HMRC (I never did) but maybe the cars above were as a result of a similar situation?

On 24/07/2022 at 03:38, Samuel_Pepys_Esq said:

Mr Scrool didst pop the bonnett, and after a few moments of poking around beneathe, presently remark’d, “goodsir, the injector seales are fuck’d, here and here, and I daresay thy water-pumpe is on its last legges, going by the fuckyng noise herein.” 

PMSL 😂😂😂😂

On 7/24/2022 at 3:38 AM, Samuel_Pepys_Esq said:

Go forth and fuck thyself most heartily, foulsome fruit of a whore’s dung-hamper!

On 7/24/2022 at 7:42 PM, andy18s said:

Definitely stealing that little beauty..

Having just read Pepys tribulations with his poxy Astra,I was posting to say exact the same thing. What a line!!!!