Most stupid message while flogging a shiter

Alan Prost

2 hours ago, Agila said:

These are amazing things for the money. I've just logged back in to mr2roc.org as it's been 4 years since I sold mine. I've got to say it's bloody tempting to buy. 

Nothing puts as big a smile on your face for less pounds.

I was about to buy one 7 years ago.......I went to look at the car, it was red, facelift, not much history but priced right, being sold from an ok residential area.

I was speaking with a guy who I thought was Michael ( he could have been going by another name, I cant remember), the owner of the car, a private sale.

All our messages were signed off Michael, on the phone he responded to the name Michael.

Anyhow I looked at the V5 and there is a different name on it......I think the address may have been different too.

Ummmm Mike,  WTF??

Anyhow he told me his story, he was an actor, Michael was his stage name, starting showing me some DVD's purporting to be films he'd played parts in, told me about a new film he was going to be in.....I'd never heard of him or these films before., 

Anyhow the alarm bells starting ringing,  I think I said I needed to go for a coffee and have a think about it. I either rang him or txt him and said "not for me Mike, Joe, Billy..... all the best with the films" .

Anyhow  the wife told me I was gonna be a dad about 2 weeks after this....and that as they say was that......MR2 money became deposit on house money....

I do still want one but I have 4 cars in various states of repair at the moment, one would have to go first.

23 hours ago, Hogie said:

I just read your advert for that MR2.......the advert is so well written  I was literally thinking which car can I sell quickly so I can buy this......unbelievable that is the level of offer  on a keenly priced well described motor like that. 

Why thank you :)

I actually wrote it with Roadster owners in mind - people who know what all the common faults are and that I've come across every single one 😂

20 minutes ago, TheOtherStu said:

Why thank you :)

I actually wrote it with Roadster owners in mind - people who know what all the common faults are and that I've come across every single one 😂

Don't suppose you like fast Saab's? 

Saab's like this one. Now on a private plate.

Internet_20210605_181953_8.jpeg

Internet_20210605_181953_7.jpeg

Internet_20210605_181953_2.jpeg

20210707_191052.jpg

On 21/08/2021 at 09:09, DodgyBastard said:

Here's a recent one from the sale of my 305

What a wankstain.

Yes, that's the famous "Minder" Capri that this clown definitely didn't find in a scrapyard and restore.

I still can't tell if he was a com

Screenshot_20210818-155839.png

What a pain in the arse, his imagination is definitely more flourishing than his bank account, what a complete bullshitter.
The worst thing part is his only intention was to just waste someone's time from the beginning.

• 5 months later...
4 minutes ago, Eyersey1234 said:

I think the genius is trying to say he wants to use it as a taxi but then the penny has dropped that a near 22 year old car might be a little too old. 

A 22 year old petrol straight six that I’ve only ever been able to get max 26 mpg out of no less, perfect urban transport.

I once had an ironing board ( brand new),for sale on eBay £10. Postage would have been at least £15 , so I listed  it as collect only.

I sold that thing 5 times , to idiots who didn’t read the ad. I even got people buying  it after I’d added , I’m in Scotland 400 miles from London , don’t buy unless you are going to collect in person. 
Even then I got “how much is the postage ?” messages, then kindly pointing out , they could get one in a shop cheaper! Exactly.

• 1 month later...