this time i'm saving a scrappage victim for sale!!

fiatdaft

ok folks time to put your money where your mouth is, after the fuego 'scandal' another customer came in wanting to do a scrappage with another salesman,the words granada were overheard,so over i went.

another i am gonna get mot'd to scrap it story,

Posted Image

popped over to his house and found this ^

so managed to do a deal on a pre reg car,the difference in this case was £500 dearer to him,so thats what i gave for it and thats what its for sale at.

so come on who wants to save this rare desirable classic?

i

Looks a great save FD and a nice spec. My dad gave me a 1982 Ford brochure years ago and these are right at the back, amongst the real top-end stuff. They look minted with the chin spoiler too, it fitted. Nice rip from the exhaust too.Hopefully someone local will buy it, then I might get to see it tooling around!

Fantastic work, sounds like you went to a bit of trouble, cross selling the customer, putting some of your own money down and you don`t even want a drink out of it. Truly heroic. A very interesting proposition at that price, too. I`ll certainly be watching this thread for any additional pics.

Nice one - I'll not be likely to miss that one driving around! Where was that hidden?Theres a guy round our way that has a gold V6 Capri MK3, but its an early one with the old Essex V6. It sounds great :) I'm just waiting for old that old green Fiat 128 3p OFS77P to re-appear now!

You ******d, coming on here gloating about saving cars. You should be shot/hung from a lampost/kicked off the forum/deported and sacked :D Cracking save their fella, as others have said please try and keep it away from the oval.I suspect it'd make a decent price on eBaY but God knows who would end up with it and what they'd do to it.

the last thing we want is for some banger boy to get hold of it.

One of the team I race bangers with is eagerly awaiting the return of his mk1 3.0 coupe, which has been packed off to Poland for a full bare metal respray & retrim in black leather... it's not always bad news when we get our hands on a granny you know!How far over the border are you & whats the mileage/general condition?

Volksy, do you want to go in on this? Can rope Eor in on it too. Would be an ideal guzzler for a jaunt accross the channel to Le Mans next year. When discussing the idea of going to Le Mans with Eor i think the idea was to buy a car that would use more petrol going there than we paid for the car, so this looks a great idea. And we would look uber cool. Is not the estate i am after but is LOADS cooler.