Shitley Citroen C5 Transport Request (Gateshead to Hitchin) by Monday

jamescarruthers

I need a Citroen C5 estate transported from Gateshead to Chevronics, Hitchin arriving Monday, January 11th (or if it comes this week: to me in Horningsea, Cambridge, CB25 9JH and I'll drive to Hitchin myself).

The car starts and drives fine, just has anti-pollution faults and probably poorly swirl valve diaphragm so I need a magic Lexia and their good knowledge to get this sorted once and for all. Its my sister's car, which I bought for her  last year but has now developed these faults so I feel responsible to get it fixed properly so she doesn't have to get the Coronabus.

To: Chevronics, 35 Wilbury Way, Hitchin, SG4 0TW

Weight 1518kg
Length 4756mm
Width 1770mm
Height 1516mm
Wheelbase 2750mm

Kerb weight 1518kg

Any members here do this sort of thing or have someone they trust from up there in the north-east?

IMG_20200905_141720.jpg

Thanks guys. As you have put those people in with an "@" sign, does that mean they will be alerted to this thread?

I think I need a magic Lexia and someone who knows these engines. I'm sure scaryoldccortine and Jimbob are great but I am on a bit of a short time frame here as I need it fixed and returned before I go back to work in about 2 weeks. Feels like I have one shot at it! Are they Citroen guys and do they have a Lexia? If so, that would be great!

Thanks everyone. I have decided to get it shipped down south and between and Chevronics it will get sorted. 

I am using the company N P Logistics that was recommended on here.

I will take the opportunity when fixed to install bluetooth and DAB for her plus some sun shades for the back door.  Then a good bit of driving about from me to have confidence in it again before sending it back up north.

Its a lovely car so worth the effort.