The grumpy thread

outlaw118

I get paid on the 24th, so Amy said she was going to feed the boy at 1am, check I've been paid then go to asda at 1.30am for the christmas food shop. I can't work out if it will be a genius idea (quiet, possible bargains for branded christmas shit) or a silly idea that every other fucker is going to have!

Someone has pinched my bin! It was full of rubbish as well. What is the world coming to?

Had exactly the same a couple of years ago. Found the rubbish on the far side of the green and retrieved it (fucktonne of nappies) but despite an extended walkaround couldn't even find the charred remains. I had to stick it out early the previous night as I was working nights. No gain for someone else to possess the bin as there are 3 different bin companies and they are pay-per-lift/weight here.

I'm baffled as to the distance they dragged it across the green to where the rubbish was found, it couldn't have been easy as I was on purely pay-per-lift then and I used to really jam pack it full of waste to max my benefit of the charging scheme - it probably had at least 80kg stuffed in it.

Thankfully I didn't have to pay the €40 in the small print to the bin co for a replacement.

I get paid on the 24th, so Amy said she was going to feed the boy at 1am, check I've been paid then go to asda at 1.30am for the christmas food shop. I can't work out if it will be a genius idea (quiet, possible bargains for branded christmas shit) or a silly idea that every other fucker is going to have!

Always did my shopping on the 24th, it was always quietest then and loads of things were reduced to next to nothing.

One of our neighbours had our wheelie bin off a while back now. I just went and got it back at 3.00am on bin day having emptied the entire contents in their back yard first.

Just took the daughter to look at the a replacement for her Harley sounding 106

She's been chatting to the seller all day about the car,asking reasonable questions and keeping her informed about her travel plans (Coventry to Whitchurch,then to the car)

We get within sight of the sellers house and she gets a message

Sorry,the cars sold............

Seeing as we had her address, the Mrs and daughter both go knocking on her door......

A good 10min "discussion " later and we're on the way home.

Daughter is around £40 out of pocket and is currently posting on All the sellers Facebook selling pages about her dealings

Wifey won't tell.me what was said nut has That look in her eyes......

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Just took the daughter to look at the a replacement for her Harley sounding 106...

Seeing as we had her address, the Mrs and daughter both go knocking on her door......

Sent from my CD jewel case and the power of wind using the force

What Car did Daughter_Andy19s find then? Maybe the MIDLANDz AUTOSHITE WRECKING KREW can keep an eye out for something similar?

What Car did Daughter_Andy19s find then? Maybe the MIDLANDz AUTOSHITE WRECKING KREW can keep an eye out for something similar?

Wrecking crew now are we?! Regards the sale of car I detest that but it does happen. If you travelling to buy and lenghty discussions you would have thought they would have stuck to their word

But how many times (this week already) have people said they were coming to view, never to be seen?

I'm sorry, but you can't turn away someone standing in front of you with cash for someone who might or might not be on their way.

Unless of course it was a bit firmer than that. I have told people travelling a distance that I'll not sell it until they've seen it at an agreed time.

But how many times (this week already) have people said they were coming to view, never to be seen?

I'm sorry, but you can't turn away someone standing in front of you with cash for someone who might or might not be on their way.

Unless of course it was a bit firmer than that. I have told people travelling a distance that I'll not sell it until they've seen it at an agreed time.

If it was firm that she was going at a certain time, seller should have given her a chance. If it was me, I'd tell other party that someone was coming, and I'd let them know if they didn't turn up.

To be honest, it sounds like the seller has been a twat. Especially if Mrs 18s has "that look in here eyes" and won't tell you what was said.

In true Internet tradition, you should burn her house down. With her in it.*

*other keyboard gangster threats are available

Just took the daughter to look at the a replacement for her Harley sounding 106

She's been chatting to the seller all day about the car,asking reasonable questions and keeping her informed about her travel plans (Coventry to Whitchurch,then to the car)

A good 10min "discussion " later and we're on the way home.

Daughter is around £40 out of pocket and is currently posting on All the sellers Facebook selling pages about her dealings

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

TBH when selling a car, i've always been of the opinion that money talks and bullshit walks....

if someone turns up with the money in their little hot hands, and an accord is reached, then they get to buy the car and take it away.

you know, if you snooze, then you loose....

TBH when selling a car, i've always been of the opinion that money talks and bullshit walks....

if someone turns up with the money in their little hot hands, and an accord is reached, then they get to buy the car and take it away.

you know, if you snooze, then you loose....

Yeah,getting there 10mins early to a pre arranged meet obviously meant we had no intention of turning up....