The grumpy thread

outlaw118

14 hours ago, Jamie said:

Gym again tonight, 5 empty rows of spaces and this Pcp white S3 hindering everyone parking normally. Should have left a note saying 'Park on the treadmill next time, cunt.' 

20211115_191142.jpg

Don't you know nuffink?  Audi S3s are exempt from all road rules everywhere, especially in Birmingham where they are all stolen and driven by wannabe drugged up gangstas innit?

14 hours ago, Jamie said:

Gym again tonight, 5 empty rows of spaces and this Pcp white S3 hindering everyone parking normally. Should have left a note saying 'Park on the treadmill next time, cunt.' 

20211115_191142.jpg

I think you should have gone to the foyer to tell them to ask on the tannoy that it’s been backed into the side of and the drivers fucked off. And you didn’t take the registration number down as you were bent double laughing at the time. 

Not a huge grump in the greater scheme of things,but today I decided to give my Golf a wash as it was extremely grimy(one of the downsides of living in the sticks).

Gave it a good going over with the shampoo,rinsed it off,then dried it off too.

Jobs a goodun.

Went in for a cuppa and returned out to this.

20211116_135319.thumb.jpg.f8a8017b7b43f408ef0280236dc8a593.jpg

Fuck me,why do I even bother.

🙄

Now those of you who have me on Facebook may have seen I've been having some trouble with DHL.

Parcel was to be delivered on a certain date. I wasn't going to be home so changed the date (and got a confirmation)

Get home to a note wedged in the front door (HELLO EVERYONE THIS HOUSE IS EMPTY) ... But yeah the note said parcel was in green bin.

Checked both bins - Nada. 

Tracking says to be delivered the date I asked for ... i'm confused, so email DHL.

They pass my email onto depot and say 'we'll be in touch'

Today a delivery bloke turns up with a piece of paper in hand and starts asking me questions 🤦‍♂️, now don't get me wrong I understand they want to find out what's happened, but I just found this approach a bit too confrontational, why the depot couldn't have got a statement from him, then contacted me via email or phone 🤷‍♂️

Good job I was home, as my missus panics a bit when random folk rattle the door.

My wife's usually a bit tired too! 😃

However, we're the same - if we're not expecting someone any caller is pretty likely to be a nuisance or a neighbour.

Or maybe word has got round, since a few years back Jehovah's Witnesses rang the doorbell about 10am one Sunday and got a mouthful from me for waking me up! You'd think closed curtains in both front rooms of a bungalow would be a hint.

20 hours ago, High Jetter said:

My wife's usually a bit tired too! 😃

However, we're the same - if we're not expecting someone any caller is pretty likely to be a nuisance or a neighbour.

Or maybe word has got round, since a few years back Jehovah's Witnesses rang the doorbell about 10am one Sunday and got a mouthful from me for waking me up! You'd think closed curtains in both front rooms of a bungalow would be a hint.

The last time this happened was in 2004. This is because the fucking cunts buzzed at 08:30. On a Sunday. I'd gone to bed at 04:30 because late shifts. 

So I asked who it was; might have been a neighbour in need of help. It wasn't, so I told the to fuck off and called them inconsiderate cunts for not taking into account shift workers. 

Cunts like that can get in the fucking sea. 😇

fuck you post office just fuck you

appointment for 9th

stuff went on needed to be referred which was done same day (cant fault the docs (new to me as they moved sites and new people etc)

letter only came through this morning - dated the 9th for hospital shizz that is this friday (missed this bit out  I AM COCK)

seeing as it had the hospitals name on the front youd think theyd make it get a shift on cos them kinda letters are important right?

wankers

22 hours ago, High Jetter said:

Or maybe word has got round, since a few years back Jehovah's Witnesses rang the doorbell about 10am one Sunday

Jehovah's Witnesses haven't been knocking on door since COVID started, so when it's deemed OK to go out again they'll be back. Sorry to give you the bad news.

My grump today is that I can't get the replacement headlight to fit. Not sure if poor aftermarket fit or I'm doing something wrong.

6 minutes ago, 3VOM said:

Jehovah's Witnesses haven't been knocking on door since COVID started, so when it's deemed OK to go out again they'll be back. Sorry to give you the bad news.

My grump today is that I can't get the replacement headlight to fit. Not sure if poor aftermarket fit or I'm doing something wrong.

I don't suppose they'll be vaccinated because they think blood transfusions are the devil's curse, because well, this is the second coming. Or something. 

5 minutes ago, TataBobu said:

"By  starting talking about religion after knocking on this door you enter a contract that will result in you paying me  my consultant going rate, which is 300 pounds/hour". It might work.

Sign this contract please. 

10 hours ago, Minimad5 said:

coming back to resolve this matter today

Drop it, Hide it, Lose it need to FRO.

What's to resolve? Have you got my parcel? No? Well go through your established procedures then.

This is completely unacceptable and has a possible aggressive manner to it.

Like "let's step outside for a quiet little chat"

1 hour ago, TataBobu said:

"By  starting talking about religion after knocking on this door you enter a contract that will result in you paying me  my consultant going rate, which is 300 pounds/hour". It might work.

I found it equally profitable to keep them on the doorstep whilst asking all kinds of trivial questions. After about 35 minutes they seemed desperate to get away....

Living in an Orthodox Jewish neighbourhood, I don't see Witlesses much now. Come to think of it, I don't even get visits from the local rabbi since I took the mezuzah off the door frame....