The grumpy thread

outlaw118

Grumpy/crazy moment bare with me.

End of a shit year, my bestie died of a nasty aggressive cancer that made me realise that stuff doesn’t matter that much. My dad had rose 3 of his lovely cancer too. Mrs works as an acute oncology whatsit and talks about cancer death constantly.

Think I don’t really enjoy my work I just like the money, it stresses me out and I feel trapped. I’m mid:late 40’s and could retire in a couple or so years or could semi retire now and just bumble on doing a shit contract once a year for the next ten years.

Anyways merry new year and thank you all for the entertaining world I dip in and out of. I’m going to drink a huge baileys and go to sleep after skimming the classifieds.

I retired at 55.

Best decision ever.

You need to have a hobby though.

Right of centre is what exactly? The centre might as well be Margaret Thatcher just now.

I can't agree with your political ideology but I enjoy your posts.

Maybe that's why political discussion is best left to other outlets.

Oddly enough although both yourself and Creeping Jesus have different politics to myself but for some reason both of you are able to debate on an adult level. I've no idea whether that's a particular Caledonian quality or not.

Front passenger door on the Golf is now completely deadlocked and can't be coaxed open from inside or out, even the repeated banging of the lock whilst working the central locking trick has failed.

I should have replaced the module whilst the fault was intermittent, now it looks like my future involves trying to remove the doorcard with the door shut, FML.

Jane McDonald is the female Steve Wright. Chats pure shit, talks over her guests and has far too much to say, none of it worth listening to.

Whilst we're on annoying people on the telly let's have Alison Hammond. Total and utter waste of air time, no surprise whatsoever to find out she was on Big Brother.

My mums moving out this weekend, so I'm off to clear my stuff out of the garage.

Been let down on a load of storage places, so the only place I've got to put any of it is in the attic at home, which should be a lot of fun - roll cab + top box full of tools, compressor, big daddy MIG welder, various exhausts, a set of 20" wheels off my van etc etc

STOP TALKING EVERYONE BAD SHIT HAS HAPPENED

Tescos have "Improved" their own brand beef ravioli.

The sauce is now too thin, too salty and too much basil. The ravioli itself seems to be less nice too.

Sainsbury's stuff has got lumps of tomato and onion in the sauce, and local Asda don't sell their own.

Heinz it'll have to be then, more expensive, and not as good as original recipe tescos.

Cunts. Why can't they leave things alone?

As you were.