The grumpy thread

outlaw118

Sod that thrn! It's all linked back. To me as well. We've had to stop doing it and use the + hack, my mobile, the mobiles of the 5 immediate people around me and about half the desk phones in the office have had their verification pin attempts maxed out...

I watched that lgr video last night! You seen 8bitguy?

I like YouTube alot now. Tbh when I finally leave Amy I won't bother with telly. Torrents or YouTube will do me!

And yes, the youtube is full of blokes like me doing what we enjoy, and hoping a very tiny amount of people will watch it and enjoy it! I often get random people comment on a video thanking me for helping them out, gives a warm, fuzzy feeling!

This youtube thing must be big* news top, was on radio 1 earlier, a guy spoke complete sense when he said it will de-motovate alot of small content creators. It did me this morning!

Yeah, 8bitguy, and obviously BigClive. Oh, and Ashens.

I also like the odd crossovers, for example Ashens got a console he wanted to see how it worked of but he doesn't take stuff apart, so he sent it to Big Clive who did a video on the insides.

!!! BEWARE !!!

There's a bloke on here called Buster, who keeps sending me loads & loads of video links of the 1970's glam rock group, The Sweet !!!

Does anyone know a way,

there's got to be a way,

To block Buster!!!

I posted that in the stupid questions thread!

Birthday meal tonight, subsidised by my son/daughter in law.. Local Restaurant 1 mile away.

Sat down, in Restaurant, ordered.

Txt from D in L, you ok?  Yes.............Explosion in factory across from your house. Blown the roof off.

Littleborough Centre closed, traffic deadlocked, take your time.

Wife uses a wheelchair, didn't take it, taxi to Restaurant, taxi back home.

Can't get taxi home to house!.

Got home eventually. 5 police cars and 6 Ambulances went past the Restaurant, hope not as serious as it seems.

Otherwise meal was fine.

Subscribed, it says I'm 917? But, damn you I had to create an account and sign into Google so I will now be plagued with alsorts :)

Thank you, and thanks everyone! 996 now, job pretty much done! Don't forget you can turn off notifications so you don't get notified every Tuesday and Thursday at 6pm when I upload a video (bar todays's, which goes on at 8am because it starts with this topic!)

Bin find dc24 today, that was sopping wet with the cable cut off. How did it go? Find out later!

Thank you, and thanks everyone! 996 now, job pretty much done! Don't forget you can turn off notifications so you don't get notified every Tuesday and Thursday at 6pm when I upload a video (bar todays's, which goes on at 8am because it starts with this topic!)

Bin find dc24 today, that was sopping wet with the cable cut off. How did it go? Find out later!

No offence, but you look deeply spesh in some of the preview stills where the selected frame's caught you mid sentence. 

Subscribed. 

Thanks guys! Between you and the vacuum community I'm halfway there!

Youtube.com/beko1987

I don't mind if you turn notifications off, I won't ask or care again until they change the goalposts again, it's the content that will get people subscribing, and I create very niche content!

Your channel sucks!

Sorry, I had to say that before someone else did.... Subscribed.

I lied, it's the £15 Miele Revolution 500 video tonight, Dc24 is on Tuesday. (consulted my spreadsheet

ANOTHER visit to the doctors to get this godforsaken ear infection sorted. Am I right in thinking the NHS gets some sort of incentive for doling out certain makes of treatment, regardless of whether it will sort out or not?

I seem to remember years ago you went and you were prescribed penicillin of some description, few days later you were sorted. Now you tend to have at least 2-3 visits to the chemists at £8.60 a go, to get to the point of getting what's needed to sort it out.

I get feedback on my channel all the time. "My wife just asked me what I was watching, and I had to admit I was watching a man tidy his garage..."

My lad is two years old and loves nothing more than watching other kids play with toys on YouTube when he has a room full of them he could be playing with himself.

As I write this it's dawned on me that I should probably be spending more time outside sorting my cars instead of just reading about you lot doing it.

Yeah, 8bitguy, and obviously BigClive. Oh, and Ashens.

I also like the odd crossovers, for example Ashens got a console he wanted to see how it worked of but he doesn't take stuff apart, so he sent it to Big Clive who did a video on the insides.

AvE  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChWv6Pn_zP0rI6lgGt3MyfA

- Crazy Canuck who has his own vocabulary (bit like some people on here). It's like listening to Klunk off Dick Dastardly until you get used to the Elechickens and Doll Hairs, Uncle Bumblefuck and the bad jokes (it may only be 3" but it smells like a foot).

ANOTHER visit to the doctors to get this godforsaken ear infection sorted. Am I right in thinking the NHS gets some sort of incentive for doling out certain makes of treatment, regardless of whether it will sort out or not?

No you're wrong, it costs the NHS money. No money is received for choice of treatment (because NHS, not private). The treatments aren't as effective any more because of antibiotic resistance. Basic penicillin is pretty useless these days.