The grumpy thread

outlaw118

Guinness deserves to be in the grumpy thread. It's like piss soaked diesel that's been infused with tarmac.

You have taste sir!

Shame it's bad. ;-)

I can't stomach Guinness over here but the minute I get to my family's village in Kildare I can't get enough of it, goes down like silk . The bar staff serve it with reverence and care, I believe the makers have mystery customers and of it's not up to scratch they stop the establishment selling it which is basically suicide for a pub over there  

Let me know if you do, I've had moderate success appealing them.

Was half hoping you'd get a warning for the first offence, but can't imagine any government body being that understanding. Completely my fault though so can't complain if I do, although weren't we supposed to stop paying the charge once the crossing had been paid off?

I got an email from the brewery at 4pm on Friday "your beer delivery which was due on saturday 23rd Dec will now be delivered on wednesday 27th Dec - we hope this will not cause any inconvenience" - well, it might just cause a little inconvenience as a pub with no fucking beer on Christmas Eve isn't going to be very popular, is it ?

eyes are not meant to have these levels of light shone into them , its not how they work ,,they are meant to work with reflected light

thats why all you see is a pool of light with a vast expanse of black around it approaching you , compared to years a go when most cars had less headlight output , you could still see the road !.

mobile phones are the same , bet your screen is turned fully up ?

brighter light  is not always better

I'm tired, bored, restless, in pain, fed up, christmas is coming and I feel lonely as fuck generally. Stuck in a life I despise. I see fuck all changing any time soon.

And my number, and why not take a trip up here and catch up with me and Daz in the new year.

We had a tenants night out for everyone who rents a garage at my lockup yesterday. I didn't eat anything

thinking we'd finish work early these did so drove straight to the pub at 3.30 then drank 7 pints and 2 whiskies in 4 hours. Turned back up at the house a 7.30 clutching a sausage roll. Went to my bed at 8 and woke at 4 am with beer fear.

Feel rough now. Enjoyable at the time though.

We had a tenants night out for everyone who rents a garage at my lockup yesterday. I didn't eat anything

thinking we'd finish work early these did so drove straight to the pub at 3.30 then drank 7 pints and 2 whiskies in 4 hours. Turned back up at the house a 7.30 clutching a sausage roll. Went to my bed at 8 and woke at 4 am with beer fear.

Feel rough now. Enjoyable at the time though.

LOL just read that as a Tenants night out as in the lager.

Fog lights are not dazzling, the light they produce is aimed at the ground usually, get over it.

You don't find them dazzling but everyone is different. Some people do find them falling dazzling and I happen to be one of them.

Its illegal to use them in normal visibility for a reason..

EDIT: Corrected auto predict spelling mistake.

Rear fog lights on when they shouldn’t be are dangerous, it makes it harder for your average fucktard to tell the when the car in front is braking, and whilst a pile up of the idiot light abuser and tailgater appears funny at first, it’s us poor bastards who end up sat in the queue whilst the debris is swept from the carriageway. And don’t get me started on the dickheads who think they look cool by having 97 separate light on the front on the car all on at once in the middle of a summers day.

It’s just another symptom of the clueless detached driver syndrome that seems to affect an ever increasing proportion of drivers these days.