The grumpy thread

outlaw118

New years eve summary:

Robbie Williams needs his anti psychotics upping

My newly discovered Indian takeaway is fugging amazing but tomorrow may involve several periods of sitting down 

Jools Holland is still an unsufferable cunt 

Des's brother, if indeed he has bought a Maestro, is cool as fuck

London Council could have fed 4,000,000 hot meals to homeless people rather than torch £2,000,000 quid on a firework display ( it's an issue close to my heart ) 

New year means feck all to me . So to all them people who texted me when pissed at silly of clock . I have two kids who are 5 and 7 ì am asleep at that time you tits.I have young kids so I am not pissed and I am back up on morning at seven of clock. On a lighter note my friend came down last night for a catch up. She is spending the next two days helping out at a shelter cooking for the homeless. That's the type of friend I like. Not the text me pissed at silly o clock to tell me they love *me friend. 2016 was a shit year I spent it with my wife battling and finally losing her to cancer. 2017 is going to be better . I have my little and big kids my good friends, other nob head friends have been fucked off. We also have this place . Whilst I am only able to have one car it's still nice to be able to get advice and a smile from this place. So onward and upward 2017 do your worst cos I is ready for you.

My built in 'horse shit' radar is flashing on social media where some strange bloke is claiming someone broke into his back garden, twatted his cycle frame with a hammer or something, then made off. He only saw the damage when he was washing his bike, even though you'd have spotted it from 20 foot away. Oddly* enough he's just starting to turn the screws now and is playing the sympathy card, hinting he won't have it back on the road until September and is saying he's skint.

If someone's genuinely hit hard times then fair enough, but we probably all know a free-loading sponger with tales of woe who trip themselves up one way or the other. Pisses me right off.

When I was about 15 some maniac threw a hammer at me from across the road when I was riding my brand new GT Palomar and it coved the top tube in, I was gutted about the bike and it took me about a week to realise I was probably quite lucky it didn't cave my skull in.

But yeah, someone breaking into the garden and clocking his bike with a hammer is incredibly far fetched. Do you reckon he's just dropped somert on it and is hoping someone will crowdfund him a new frame?

When I was about 15 some maniac threw a hammer at me from across the road when I was riding my brand new GT Palomar and it coved the top tube in, I was gutted about the bike and it took me about a week to realise I was probably quite lucky it didn't cave my skull in.

But yeah, someone breaking into the garden and clocking his bike with a hammer is incredibly far fetched. Do you reckon he's just dropped somert on it and is hoping someone will crowdfund him a new frame?

Wow, the Palomar was an amazing bike for a 15 year old. I'd have given my right testicle for one of them. And then not been able to ride it through soreness, I guess.

Just looking at holidays and my nipper found tree houses at centre parcs, I knew they wouldn't be cheap but for one week it was, wait for it.............

£7900!!!!!!!! I want it for a week, not permanently. Who in their right minds pays these prices?

Amy moaned that there was some clunking when braking whilst on her way to work. Just taken it out and nothing untoward with the braking at all, even the very low rear pads are behaving.

What it does have though is a death vibration through the steering over 60 and pulls rather sharply to the left at all times... "oh I hadn't noticed that, I don't really go over 55..."

I might make a thread for it, or at least make a list.

What?!?!

That is mental !!!

Center Parks LOLZ!

Exactly, I know there are people who would spend £8k on a holiday but who in their right mind would choose to spend that on a converted shed in Sherwood Forest even if it has got a jacuzzi outside. As it's near Nottingham chances are that is just some pissed up ex miner farting in a paddling pool after one too may curries anyway.

I've been to Centre Parcs loads.

My ex used to work in the Parc Mart, and I'd drive in to pick her up after her shift. Basically drive to security, mention the shop by name and they let you in.

As an employee you could apply for last minute holidays - her aunt was a cleaner, so double chances. Summat like £20 got you a villa for the weekend.

Then I moved into a house about 6 years ago about a mile away, and there's loads of nice cycle paths through the woodland behind into Sherwood Pines forest park. If you ride along the perimeter fence, there's loads of gaps where locals get in and use the pool for free. Or some of 'em just nick the bikes and break into chalets.

Villas. They're called villas. Never call them Chalets.

Anyway, it's quite a pleasant place, although they do the same thing as every other money grabbing holiday destination in the UK which is to put the price up by 500% every school holiday.

I hate to crack open the complains but the proliferation of unnecessary threads is really boiling my balls. There needs to be an element of self policing here. Have some consideration for people with very limited data on slow, creaky old phones and for those who aren't on here 24/7 and who miss the gold because it's quickly battered down to the depths by the weight of threads about someone having a flat tyre or just a link to a newspaper article that's already been flagged up twice before or a picture of a car with no bonnet or someone having a flat battery or . . . etc.

The Grin, Grump, News, Stupid Question and Sales threads cover most eventualities and are there for a reason.

I'm off to sit in the unpopular whinging bastard corner now so you can point any disapproving looks in that direction.