AS Calendar 2021 - Dispatchio!

brownnova

It’s January, so that must meant it’s time to do the calendar again! I’ll give you until the end of Saturday to add any last minute submissions (I’ll bump all the threads today- remember it’s the car of a member posted on here or submit your own) and on Sunday I’ll set up the voting threads.

From there we’ll have a week of voting to decide on each month’s image. 

After that I will post the winning images up so you can see if you want one!  You can order by putting your name down below in the usual list style. (You can do that before you know the winners if you're brave enough) I ESTIMATE that the cost will be around £8.50.  That was roughly what it was last year, so providing Brexit or Covid haven’t put the prices up immeasurably it should be about that.

I’ll close off the ordering on about the 18th in order to get them printed and sent out to you before February 1st when the calendar begins.  (If you’re new to AS, yes our calendar is a bit broken and runs February to January) 

There were go then... any questions do ask... I probably won’t know the answers! 

CALENDAR VOTING THREADS NOW LIVE!

Vote for your favourites, in each month. There are some cracking choices this time around (Well there is every year) some months will be hard to choose between. 

You have until Tuesday 12th to exercise your democratic right, and then until the 18th to get your name on the list.  

You will then get a PM with payment deets etc. 

@djoptix I owe you a free one this year as I cocked up last year and failed to send you your second one.  

PUT YOUR NAME DOWN FOR A CRAPPY CALENDAR PURPLE MONKEY DISHWATER ORNAMENT FAKE LOL DOLL INFLATABLE:

1; barefoot 

2; Craig the Princess

3; Sickboy 

4; Rob88h

5: KruJoe

6: Fumbler

7: worldofceri

8: adw1977

9: Stephen01

10: djoptix

2 minutes ago, HillmanImp said:

Also, does anyone have a copy of last years too that they don't want anymore? I totally missed the calendar thread last year (ironically as it was pinned, I think) and it had Meg on it. Can bosh you a few quid for your time and postage.

You can have mine for nowt Mr Imp.

Thank you @brownnova the admin of the calendar is a ball ache so thanks.