new car arrived,well delivered,

theshadow

first class service,motah from northern monkey 🙈🤣,and moog for safely drive it here🐭 no pictures it snowed here this morning,yesterday i uprated the sidelight bulbs,thought i had a ghost,put key in ignition,started it up the wipers started up,,would not stop,left running for 15 min,than gone back to normal,more to follow..have a great new year chaps,

new s/hand headlights just turned up,£20 for pair,old are too yellowed/new bulbs from amazon h4 jobbies,cheapies made by lncboc..underside of micra will get red lead primer made by johnstones,cheaper than hammerite,to touch up the red,found tin of red paint at poundland.more goodies coming in from autodoc,friend needed a clutch slave cylinder for n16 almera,autodoc again..

IMG_2021-01-05-11-25-38-160.thumb.jpg.0def59eed9c6b5fc76b91f2f045c05b2.jpg

I stuck Commline brakes on the our Golf some time back- I'm very impressed with them, especially as they only cost circa £40 including both discs and pads. They work well and still not even a spot of rust anywhere on the discs, more than can be said for the QH ones the V70 got which now look like ginger biscuits pretty much everywhere the pads don't touch.