Dear Santa, 'cos Covid Christmas is Crap (advertised today & <£10k)

Asimo

Frankly..an unbelievable amount of excellent stuff out there  for that kind of budget (possibly not great buys...)

My starter for ten... well six and a half.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skoda-S110L-Porsche-alloys-very-rare-useable-classic-car/333821558131?hash=item4db950bd73:g:aosAAOSwRodf0yuF

s-l1600.jpg

8 hours ago, SpareSnare said:

Brighter pic...1cb8ad415ac12ce493443de9bdcb3619.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Oh that is lovely and identical to the 3rd car I ever owned, engine size, colour, number of doors and even the seat colour. In fact I had to check back through my records to make sure it was not my old one.  No way I would own one now unless I had access to a centrally heated garage and a full time welder as you could actually hear it rusting every time it got even damp. 

On iPad, press off button and home button simultaneously: this puts a screenshot into photos album where you can crop-off what you don’t want. Then just use the choose files option in the reply box.

7B61C7A1-A2F4-4AE5-A7F5-BCE911A4AB4C.thumb.png.e5cf8f38a07a87de7315e1033e7e7718.png

Unusual glass sunroof for an XJ, unusual steering wheel also!

53 minutes ago, Shite Ron said:

I may be a bit late here but just spotted this, I would need the whole budget to use the remainder making it nicer.

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1296090

I can ‘t copy pictures from car and classics on my I pad for some reason.

Seller is telling porkies as it's not been on the road taxed or mot'd since 93. Will require a ton of recommisioning on the v12 and oily bits.