A communal list of CELEBRITIES WOT WE WANT TO SLAP

outlaw118

Fearne Cotton. For no more petty reason than the way she says her "s's". Theres a wee bit of the Sean Connery "sch" about it, can't put my finger on it, but I'm sure if you manage to listen to her on Radio 1 this morning you'll hear it. I don't normally bother with her, but the CD player in my van doesn't like cold weather, so I have to put up with her for a wee while until I turn over to Mr Ken "Soporific" Bruce on R2 for popmaster.....

Aston Kutcher posts on twitter about Brittany Murphy's* death: "2day the world lost a little piece of sunshine.My deepest condolences go out 2 Brittany's family, her husband, & her amazing mother Sharon," Seriously, someone you once dated just died and you can't even be bothered to to write the words 'today' and 'to'.

140 characters per twat innit - this was 138... don't know her either, and couldn't care less about twitter, it just causes irritation and bad spellingz.

Don't know if they've been mentioned already, and frankly i'd besurprised if they haven't, but here's my list of potential slapees:David MillibandGeorge OsbourneNoel Fucking Edmunds (for whom a slap would merely represent STARTERS)John Craven (grade-A tosser off camera, who upset my Missus)Colleen NolanEamonn HolmesRichard HammondBruce Forsyth (to be fair, I think i'd probably just give him a DIGNITAS gift voucher. I couldn't slap Brucey, he just needs putting out of his misery)All of N-DubzDavid WalliamsThere's more, i'm sure of it.Kerry Katona for instance...

Don't know if they've been mentioned already, and frankly i'd besurprised if they haven't, but here's my list of potential slapees:David MillibandGeorge OsbourneNoel Fucking Edmunds (for whom a slap would merely represent STARTERS)John Craven (grade-A tosser off camera, who upset my Missus)Colleen NolanEamonn HolmesRichard HammondBruce Forsyth (to be fair, I think i'd probably just give him a DIGNITAS gift voucher. I couldn't slap Brucey, he just needs putting out of his misery)All of N-DubzDavid WalliamsThere's more, i'm sure of it.Kerry Katona for instance...

David Walliams - so glad you included him. tosser. Not even vaguely funny.Why is Craven such a prick? How did he upset your missus??

He's an arrogant tosser and treats the crew like shite when the cameras are off, apparently. My wife did some work experience at the Beeb a few years ago.

Craven always struck me as a sanctimonious knob, glad to see that he's graduated to arrogant tosser...........I've always had a feeling that most "nice" celebs where probably deeply unpleasant "off camera"

• 1 month later...

I went into my local Chinese about a week ago and someone had written 'TWAT' across a picture of Simon Cowell's forehead and frontal shot.I have to say, I agree. That bint from Dragon's Den would get a crisp back hand from me as well.