A communal list of CELEBRITIES WOT WE WANT TO SLAP

outlaw118

It's a bit of an extension to the G.O.M. thread really, but this is specifically for celebrity slappage. Everyone add the name and "crime" of a celebrity, and every so often I'll do a chart of who is the most despised. Looking at the Grumpy Thread, theres a few suggestions on there already.....Anyhoo.....1) James Blunt. Singer or rhyming slang? Peddler of insipid mewling crap, wishy-washy ballads and middle-of-the-road housewives favourite, 1st dance at the wedding bollocks. Just think, he was writing these songs whilst in a tank, protecting the free world. What kind of people are the army recruiting these days? TWAT!!!

Jordan/Katie Price: Balloon chested, balloon headed stupid fucking bint.Michael Buble: Sick of hearing his bastard records, sick of hearing his bastard name.Victoria Beckham/Posh Spice: pouty faced fugly air head.Giles Brandreth*: soppy be-jumpered gobshite.Anyone/everyone on GMTV: vacuous spacktards.Anyone who ever appeared (or even likes) Big Brother: shoot the effing lot of them.Alec Salmond: Up your's twatty.Peter Tatchell: as above.Robbie Savage: floppy haired, talentless thug.Chris Moyles: Seen funnier multiple pile ups.Cerys Matthews: Catatonia? Caterwarl more like you screechy voiced tart.Jimmy Carr: smug faced bastard.There's absolutely loads and loads more but that'll do for now.*Happy to report I told him to eff off to his face and suggested if he knocked on my front door he'd get punched back the stairs.

Trig, calm down mate!!!Dappy or whatever his name is, seems to be on Never Mind The Buzzcocks for the last 3 or 4 series, and he makes an utter twat of himself every time. Worth watching just for that!!!

Him and his mate threatened to scratch the Bentley we had out for them. Still think he's entertaining?

Thats my point, he's an utter gimp, just enjoy making watching him prove it on TV.Mate of mine's girlfriend was out clubbing up Laaahdan the other week and him and his mate were prowling around doing the "Do you know who I am?" thing.And being told to fuck off. :lol:

Cliff Richard - whiney purveyor of pap pop, smug, self-satisfied and self-revering, ungracious, immodest and pious, all round card carrying bell end. And his Portugese vineyard probably stinks too.It pleases me greatly that he fails in his miserable avowed intent to have a number one recordin each decade from the fifties.

Jordan - Just fuck off will you. Pls?Tom Cruise - Really, will you just shut the fuck up you utter knobgobbler.Jim Carey - Do us all a favour, pull such a stupid face that you instantly die because of it.Chris Moyles - Saviour of Radio 1? Doubtful, just a fat gobby twat with an ego the size of Leeds.'Dame' Ellen McArthur - Drown please. Sick of hearing you whining on.Anthony Hamilton - Stop. You are deeply annoying me everytime I see you on TV.

Ant and Dec. I cannot stand their northern cheeky-chappie personas (personae?) particularly the one that looks like Frankenstein's monster. It enrages me that these two fuckwits should be seen as the embodiment of Tyneside (my original stamping ground)

I agree with all, and I mean all, named so far. May I add this fat bastard?

Posted Image

Takes cuntishness to a level previously thought only theoritecally possible. This waste of skin pollutes Radio 5 at the weekend.

"That's it from the Nolan Show, have a good week, I'm off for a Chinese"

Choke on it you cunt.