Fiat Ducato headlamp

55bloke

Right I work in a commercial vehicle garage that has the Fiat commercial vehicle dealership, we had exactly the same issue recently and the only place I could find headlamps for these were ebay.

Hows this?:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/talbot-express-fi ... 4148481765

Just be aware that although that the Pug J5/Citroen C25/Talbot Express lamps are the same there was a facelift in about 1991 or so.

anything where camper vans is involved seems to cost a fortune, so £90 for a new headlamp shouldnt be too painful. When you go in some of those caravan shops, they will happily charge £10 for a spare bulb or £40 for a calor gas bottle regulator that can be bought in your local hardward shop for a fiver. I'm making this up like but they do charge the earth for stuff. £100 for a tea towel etc.

Just be aware that although that the Pug J5/Citroen C25/Talbot Express lamps are the same there was a facelift in about 1991 or so.

Didn't the Talbot Express use the same parts as the Ducato? Mind you, it's probably even harder to get parts for the Express.EDIT: Are these any good? I suspect they are a bit too rounded. Though £60 for the pair, post free.

Yes hence why I wrote that! those lamps you've put are def not the right lamps, I'm wondering if they're Citroen 2CV Van lamps which were a similar shape to what you have there.The early Ducato/Relay/Express/J5 used quite a square lamp untill about 1991 or thereabouts when they changed to a rectangular lamp.