Trailer Stolen

bobdisk

My trailer, a Brian James C4 Blue was stolen from our works car park in Sunbury-on-Thames. We saw it being taken on our CCTV at 18:30, Friday 13 (!) November, by a white Ford Transit, with an odd "tray" type roof rack covering the whole roof. I will post a video of the cctv when I get a copy of it.
It is this trailer I purchased in February this year;

The police are not interested in our cctv because it does not have a good resolution, so does not show enough detail. So here are a couple of screen shot from it.
I will put more pics up when I have some from our and next doors cctv
Don't know if anyone can make out the reg no in the back view, it is not good resolution.
Edited by bobdisk
Pics replaced in later post, They did not work here.

The police are not interested in our cctv because it does not have a good resolution, so does not show enough detail. So here are a couple of screen shots from it, and some of my pics. The time stamp is accurate.

I will put more pics up when I have some from our and next doors cctv
Don't know if anyone can make out the reg no in the back view, it is not good resolution. In the yellow looking pic, they are in the top left turning left into Hanworth road, towards Sunbury Cross, West, London, at the top of the M3 

Pics should work now! 

P1030696.JPG

ScreenShot_2020-11-13_18-25-55-745.jpg

ScreenShot_2020-11-13_18-31-26-875.jpg

SnapShot_02CH_2020-11-13_18-25-55-345.jpg

Trailer turns Left.jpg

Brian_James_C4_Trailer__2.jpg

Brian_James_C4_Trailer__6.jpg

There was a Transit exactly like that sniffing round ours last night. I went out to them but they pissed off sharpish. We're probably far too far away from each other for it to be the same van, but it was an '02' plate one and if get the rest of the reg I'll let you know. Hope you get your trailer back, keep an eye on Gumtree, Facebook eBay etc.