turning japanise got another autoshite to play with lol,its rare and a coupe

antony denman

That's stunning. I looked at the C&C ad way too many times, but circumstances for me are miles away from being suitable. 

One of the best ones left I'd imagine - the previous owner having owned it for 29 years is bloody amazing too.

Genuine request here; can I please have first dibs on it if you go to sell it? 

Cool.  Your car was spotted by Alan Gold a few years back and then disappeared again.  Didn't know it had resurfaced.  Get in touch as I have a lot of info on where to source parts etc in my brain.  Here's a pic of yours when it was spotted in the wild.  And a pic of mine:  

Cars_ (612).jpg

IMG-20200209-WA0008.jpg

yes rare wanted one that wasent messed about with,alan your cars got my home town reg eo barrow in furness reg,mine defently needs a clutch got irritateing tick off engine,only started when clutch got worse,got be honest bloke bought it off told me about judder was slight it was only on m6 its started to judder,just put my foot down and smooth as silk,sunroof works perfect but you got get out put bit forcre on back off it away it goes lol,all windows go down got pilliers look,i will not restore bodywork,love way it shows its pitna,rustproof and enjoy 

13 hours ago, Dick Longbridge said:

That's stunning. I looked at the C&C ad way too many times, but circumstances for me are miles away from being suitable. 

One of the best ones left I'd imagine - the previous owner having owned it for 29 years is bloody amazing too.

Genuine request here; can I please have first dibs on it if you go to sell it? 

no probs your 1st in the quee if do sell it one day,

• 2 weeks later...

sorted through boxs off spares parts,got some better pics cleaned garage up.going to do more,but it got bit over welming lol,so i call it a day.found the original number plates,wonder if  dealership still  exist,its been a liverpool car till i got it,fazakerley ltd might google it later,her that must obayed is doing me a fry up,might do bit more later

DSC00747.JPG

DSC00746.JPG

DSC00748.JPG

DSC00749.JPG

DSC00751.JPG

DSC00752.JPG

DSC00753.JPG

DSC00754.JPG

DSC00755.JPG

DSC00756.JPG

• 4 weeks later...