Insignia insipid collection thread

SteersWithThrottle

It was full of noisy shell-suited ne'er-do-wells, with nought better do than play shite (bad shite, not good shite, sadly) music, talk shite loudly, and not wear masks, while consuming shite food ie McDonald's etc.

Still, I made it to Preston station without murdering anyone, now just have to wait an hour for the next leg of my train journey to begin.

16040661717004952774068158201598.jpg

Pretty sure the Veccy knows its days are numbered too, it flashed a bunch of warning lights for a few seconds on my way home from work on Wednesday, the clocks died for a few seconds also.

I need to get the V5 for it (only had it 3 years, gimme a break) so I can sell it to some worthy forum member.

Back and sat at my PC, none the worse for wear.

Made it to The Lakes only a few minutes behind schedule, and thankfully it wasn't raining.

Met Mr Jazoli, and had a chat (about cars, what else?) while we sorted paperwork etc, thoroughly nice chap, even made me a cup of tea.

The car seems pleased to see me, it's smiling!

oxn.jpg

smilesignia.jpg

It'll be posted for sale as soon as I receive the V5.

I'll get the V5 shortly after I remember to apply for it (3+ years and I didn't remember yet, don't hold your breath).

It'll have a short Boris MOT and a list of niggly jobs needed to pass, some of the parts will be included (rear arb D-bushes for example).