Austin 1300 (ADO 16) Estate. Actual garage Find. Edinburgh. Taken away.

dome

20 hours ago, JimH said:

This sounds like one of the most crap bits of clickbait ever. "Man breaks lock off garage door and can't believe what he finds"

Oh, it's a fucked Austin 1100.

Then it turns up with it's own OnlyFans profile because it's so dirty.

8 minutes ago, dome said:

Despite me and my mate who's taking this offering to get it rolling to get it on the trailer the father of the chap whose garage it's in is insisting on getting it rolling. Here's how that's working out...Screenshot_20201106-135045.thumb.png.cb7fa1c711e9fe764cfd3109e3f8193e.png

The front fell off...

Quick release. BL were almost good, really.

I went to a Massive Bolton scrapyard in 1990 with my dad and it was a trove of loads of 70s and 80s cars with a few 60s models too. Quite a few minors, There were no bmc 1100/1300s - which given the huuuge yard and sales volumes of them to ‘74 seems to suggest they vanished off the roads pretty quickly.

19 hours ago, dome said:

Despite me and my mate who's taking this offering to get it rolling to get it on the trailer the father of the chap whose garage it's in is insisting on getting it rolling. Here's how that's working out...Screenshot_20201106-135045.thumb.png.cb7fa1c711e9fe764cfd3109e3f8193e.png

The front fell off...

• dome changed the title to Austin 1300 (ADO 16) Estate. Actual garage Find. Edinburgh. Taken away.
12 minutes ago, seacow said:

Bloody hell - surprised that stayed on the ramps!

I was just going to say that! 

that looks, erm, completely fecked, looks like there should be a few bits to come off it mind, I imagine some of the rear glass is hard to come by?