Prisma project started

Glad one of these is getting some love. There's not many of them around. Please let me know if you're ever selling either the Prisma or your diesel Thema.

6 hours ago, tul66 said:

Glad one of these is getting some love. There's not many of them around. Please let me know if you're ever selling either the Prisma or your diesel Thema.

Will do . Probably better to wait till this lockdown is over . 

2 more brake pipes replaced today , also changed the other rear Flexi hose. Then freed off the NSF caliper and cleaned brake up . Also both wiper blade arms were rusty and looked a mess . I've removed them , sanded rust off and painted them Matt black , they look alot better. 

1 minute ago, lanciamatt said:

Been to Sheffield today to pick up four tyres for prisma . I'll get them fitted next week at work when I'm back . Still not decided whether to sell it , or daily it for 6 months 

Alternate its use with the Stellar?

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, spartacus said:

I've no doubt it's the correct one but that cam belt is typical of many Fiat/Lancia belts in that it looks way too narrow for the application, my Panda is very similar.

Good luck on the MOT!

Yes they are quite narrow , not a massive problem on normal asperated engines . But the turbo ones especially in 16v form suffered with belt failure . Lancia recalled the 16v ones and fitted later pulleys and belts , it has deeper teeth and is much stronger .