so the scrappage fuego pics.

fiatdaft

:cry::cry: words can't express how sad I am to see the pictures. Thought it was gonna be a right old heap. This car has survived nearly 30 years only to be thrown away by some narrow-minded fool who will end up on the side of the road broken down in 6 months time in his little eggbox Corsa. I'd like to think he will regret what he has done sooner or later.My Fiesta is far far worse condition than this, he should have chucked that in the scrappage scheme instead of the Fuego. Just such a waste.

well it was me that did the deal,so say it here if you want,you can save it if you come up with the 4 k the owner got for it.

Well no wonder he did the deal then 4k :shock: i thought scrapage was only half that.surely if you knock 4k off a corsa then he must off got it for nearly nowt,i just wonder how you sleep at night :lol::lol:

new corsa £10255 otr,his corsa £6170 otr,and if you do want to buy it i wouldn't be getting involved,we never get involved with trade/scrappage stuff,so you you would have a nice shiny invoice to go with your new purchase.btw the car is not as nice as it looks.

new corsa £10255 otr,his corsa £6170 otr,and if you do want to buy it i wouldn't be getting involved,we never get involved with trade/scrappage stuff,so you you would have a nice shiny invoice to go with your new purchase.btw the car is not as nice as it looks.

to be honest it does look nice from your pics and with only 75k miles it would have a fair bit off life left.but i have to say if i was said salesman who had done the deal the last thing i would be doing is posting (or some may say bragging) about it on a car enthusiasts forum what are you after a pat on the back from the green party :roll: