JayPee's kwality* moters......

jaypee

Howdy, this Sunday sees @320touring, @Split_Pin and myself heading to a local car meet. I am taking the E30, so thought I would give it a wash, weather for Friday night looked reasonable, and today's forecast was rain, so I decided to do it last night... Naturally, it rained... Anyway, she scrubs up no bad.

Screenshot_20210925_095455.thumb.jpg.9aa5e3fe56a2d2a395874e0b394f1dbc.jpg

Next up was trying to identify the clunk on the front right hand side of the Galaxy... @320touring had speculated that it was a top mount.... Could he be right?? 

Another thing to do 😂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not much happening in the world of kwality, however the galaxy had a fluffery buffery and wouldn't start last night, having sat for 5 days. 

Got it jumped using the Clio of @320touring which was good. Took her a run last night and seemed to be OK, fired her up this morning, also, all good

Screenshot_20211219_233623.thumb.jpg.3f20462c10466e3d3cb7fe19231c160b.jpg

I also took the opportunity to fire up the e30, which kicked into life with not too much hassle. 

Seeing it was compliant, I did take her a run to get her up to temp, she drove absolutely lovely, which has now put me on edge.... What's going to go wrong..... 😂