Dinner time collection.

Cavcraft

1 hour ago, leanycan said:

Looks good mate. Not seen a sierra estate in the flesh before.

Seriously????  How old are you?  It's only about 12 years ago I used to walk past one most days, round the corner from work!  It belonged to a painter/decorator so you can imagine what the back bumper looked like!  Also, I spotted a pair the other week, with a Rover 75... they're still in the same spot and looking unlikely to move without Hiab assistance.

1 minute ago, eddyramrod said:

Seriously????  How old are you?  It's only about 12 years ago I used to walk past one most days, round the corner from work!  It belonged to a painter/decorator so you can imagine what the back bumper looked like!  Also, I spotted a pair the other week, with a Rover 75... they're still in the same spot and looking unlikely to move without Hiab assistance.

I'm probably sure I have seen them but not for a while. I have seen a few Sierra saloons kicking about. 

I’ve lost count of the number of Sierras I’ve owned let alone driven as company cars, hire cars etc. I know the first one was 24th of Feb 1983 because the hiring of a1.6 L 4 speed was my 19th  birthday present . The last one I owned was in about 2003 an immaculate K reg 2.0 GLSi in white. Over those 20 years I drove every variant from 1300 OHC to a Sapphire  4x4 Cosworth My favourite was a 2.9i Ghia 4x4  Estate , I’d rather have one than a Cossie.

Theres nothing wrong with a CVH, they went as well as a 2.0 carb Pinto and were better on fuel than a 1.6 . The only estate I ever owned was a 1.8 GL Pinto with a Business pack and was awful, this one looks nice and I’d be interested if it’s going straight up for sale .
But remember CVHs are shit and worthless.