Historic photo car dump.

Rab

Wartburg versus Renault 5. 1993. Anti German hate crime by wine fuelled French farmer who didnt even bother braking..such was the intent. I left a head imprint on the dashboard..my recoil broke the seat..petrol tank decided not to explode even with conveniently place exhaust right underneath it...the headrest stopped the snapping of my neck..and years pf chiro and oesteo manipulation...concussed out of my brain...24hrs in a Lyon hospital...no insurance...my mate was fined for abandoning the written off Wartburg..which we'd only had 24hrs after being gifted it by the one family owned in Potsdam.

auto.9.jpg

auto.10.jpg

auto.12.jpg

A few days in Gdansk-Poland 1993-having driven from Berlin in a Opel Kadett SR. Four of us. Ended in argument over good Polish beer..and Petra and I were abandoned by the two West Germans. We met a young hardcore-punkish local..who'se only grasp of English was anti capitalist statements taken from band lyrics...turned out he was a Doctor...took us home to his parents dockland council estate house...and gave us breakfast..really sweet atmosphere..kinda embarrassing as well...we then wandered around in a humid flashflood...getting arrested for drinking alcohol in public and bribing police with handfulls of złoty...i was a half millionaire...then got a 1st class train carriage back to Berlin for about a tenner.

auto.2.jpg

auto.3.jpg

auto.4.jpg

auto.5.jpg

auto.6.jpg

auto.7.jpg

auto.8.jpg

auto.11.jpg

auto,9.jpg

auto.10.jpg

auto.13.jpg