Correction journey

DoctorRetro

17 minutes ago, TheDoctor said:

Quite sure @beko1987 knows this and was sharing an upbeat memory of Dave numbers? Although I'm no good at reading what people mean.

Anyway, just leaving Hatfield Peverel... 

Got my coffee and still need a wee. 

Anxiety level: 36

Youve hit the nail on the head basically! 

Wee into the coffee cup, recycling innit

I’m going MGF which has been welded onto a Suzuki Vitara underpinnings to make it a 4x4 with many additional spot lamps for Sahara Desert crossings... (EDIT in that Matt yellow colour used by camel trophy Land Rovers) 

Am I close? 

Good luck!!! 

8 minutes ago, brownnova said:

I’m going MGF which has been welded onto a Suzuki Vitara underpinnings to make it a 4x4 with many additional spot lamps for Sahara Desert crossings... (EDIT in that Matt yellow colour used by camel trophy Land Rovers) 

Am I close? 

Good luck!!! 

Its the problem isn't it, once you know what cars leDoctor drives usually it could be utterly anything! 

30 minutes ago, brownnova said:

That sounds epic. Twin engine soft readers are a sadly overlooked market niche

Im changing my guess to Saxo VTR. Still blue. 

34 minutes ago, brownnova said:

Well either that or one of these...

832C88B4-D624-47D3-9BC5-C72E7364110B.jpeg

...but painted blue with TARDIS written on the side because he wants a car which matches his username like all the coolest people.

Or I could just change my username to 'Shitcar' , to cover all bases. 

Still on the bus. There was a choice between a coach and a generic double decker, I chose the double decker as I figured there'd be less people on it. I was right, but it's damn uncomfortable. Still 45 minutes to go on this bus, then a 30 minute wait until the next train.