More Picasso fun

carlo

I don't know why I didn't consider one of these before.  It's (fairly) old school French so has a good ride, lots of room, good visibility but most importantly has a 2.0 petrol engine with automatic, cruise and air conditioning.  Even a wonderfully huge sunroof.

I certainly like it a lot more than the Focus even though that had its attributes.  Hoping Mrs Carlo with drive this Cit mainly and I'll use it for humping stuff around occasionally.  

Very impressed with the sensible dealer I got it from, and condition is excellent for one of these, though I reckon the diesel manuals are the ones which get really abused.  Plenty around too for cheap bits and cheap replacement when it blows a gearbox or something.  The 2.0 petrol is this is the same as in 206s and 406s and is a pretty good design apparently.  It doesn't half go like the clappers.

Have already worked out how to change a dash bulb - very easy - and fix a loud wind noise from the sunroof which was a slight gap where the plastic corner meets the roof.  Air con has been re-gassed and works but it's pretty feeble, is this to be expected?  I imagine the huge glass area can't help.

Here's to more fun in the rolly Cit.

20200916_110800.jpg

Picasso.jpg

20200916_110720.jpg

20200916_110730.jpg

20200916_110754.jpg

20200916_110834.jpg