found this

bones96

There's a couple of these registration numbers clubs where you can show off your random collection of letters and digits cunningly arranged to make up some kind of legible word. Someone I know is involved with it and I was quite surprised when I learnt of it's existence.The easiest way to piss someone off when they say "do you like my number?" is to say "oh yeah.." and read it out letter by letter and not say the word or name it's supposed to be :lol: Someone once said to me it doesn't count if you can't immediately see what it is (S1 MON, KEV 1N, PEN 1S).I'm a fan of reg numbers but only in as much as I believe old cars that still have their original ones should not be deprived of them as it wipes away all that history. It's nice to see where in the country a car originated and if it's local to me.Oooh this is a real soapbox topic for me, sorry guys! :oops: *Disclaimer*I hereby admit that some number owners will think some of my interests sad or odd but, hey, taking the piss is what makes the world go round :wink::D

The worst to me are those NI plates which usually go something like "DAZ 7098". Usually done in some wacky unreadable font with the "Fast Car" logo to the side of it.

I hereby admit that some number owners will think some of my interests sad or odd but, hey, taking the piss is what makes the world go round :wink::D

Nothing wrong with that in any way. Producing a magazine aimed at "private number plates enthusiasts" is a bit tragic though. Regtransfers.co.uk , hang your heads in shame