my fun day at morcoombe

antony denman

thought go to morcoombe cause off the show eddie was on about.thought i missed it was running very late,seen eddie comeing back through ulverston,but still had a good day with mrs and dog,went to morrisons and liddels and market were got new burgundy herrigton mod jacket,had lovely walk down the prom,were ended at a book shop bought these mags i dont why but love art work on them,just love the one with the mk1 cortina yes i am old sadgit  then witherspoons for pint made my way back,couple off photos couple off classics vw bayview and chevy from the 50s at midlands hotel,love going down the old a6 road.enjoy the pics

DSC00603.JPG

DSC00604.JPG

DSC00607.JPG

DSC00608.JPG

DSC00609.JPG

DSC00610.JPG

Thought it was you!  That 1953 Chevy belongs to Steve who organises the Morecambe meets.  Midland Hotel is the usual venue but we apparently couldn't use it this month,which is why we tried the cafe last week and were supposed to be there again today.  I don't know yet what changed.

Oh well, as long as you had a good day!  Nice haul of old mags there ?

he had 3 boxes off them some going back to 50s stop myself buying more got load in my loft yes eddie always liked morcoombe happy mount park used take kids and then the grandkids.lovely kept park they used have brass bands playing on sundays and vintage by sea is brill,missed it this year being canceled real day out,