The consequence of bodge...

DaveDorson

4 hours ago, sims00 said:

Not the case. In car only pops up as having no MOT but it's just that, no MOT. There's no context to it.

It should be, if a car is driven away from a test centre with a dangerous fail as soon as you press that button a flare should go up and the stop a cunt task force get assigned to track them down and make them watch Fred Dibnah for 12 hours solid , i was going to suggest TOWIE but they'd probably like that they're that brain dead 

5 hours ago, ruffgeezer said:

ANPR? 

You have been to Lincolnshire, right? There's about police car to cover 4 towns, you'd be mighty unlucky to encounter it. 

I was thinking nationwide more than just Lincolnshire but I see your point 

Just now, Wack said:

It should be, if a car is driven away from a test centre with a dangerous fail as soon as you press that button a flare should go up and the stop a cunt task force get assigned to track them down and make them watch Fred Dibnah for 12 hours solid , i was going to suggest TOWIE but they'd probably like that they're that brain dead 

Unfortunately it's become even more sparse..so icons only pop up and you have to know what the icon is and you can't view as you drive. Also, without sounding condescending, no MOT is low on priorities considering its a non endorsable offence.

5 hours ago, MikeR said:

it should be , it would remove 70% or more from the roads , but that would hit petrol ( tax ) sales , road fund ( tax) , new car tax , vat on repairs ( tax) ....etc

Instructor told me that is is part of the test, but getting tested on where vital components on a car and in the engine bay are, is part of a random selection the tester chooses from on the day. Some testers do it, others negate it in favour of other exercises.