406 for sale. Van replacement.

bub2006

Advertised at 495. Owes me 900.

It's a 2.0 hdi 90 Glx. Mot till end of feb. In my ownership I have done the cambelt,tensioner and water pump, auxiliary belt, rear brake discs and pads, rear caliper and fresh brake fluid. rear wheel bearing and new avon rear tyres. New clutch with passenger side driveshaft and crank seal. Also had both top engine mounts.

Being a GLX it's got auto lights,wipers and working ac and climate control. Has leccy seats too but the passenger side backrest doesnt move,the motor works though. I've also retrofitted cruise control. Towbar with twin electrics. Remote locking works. 

Bad bits are paint is scruffy,chrome trim on passenger side front bumper is off and has spare on front passenger side has it has a puncture. Lower dog bone may need changing as it juddering a bit on occasion if you go into 4th too early. 

If any wants it speak up. Just lowered price to 450 online but that's really negotiable for anyone here because I'd rather it go to someone who will use it rather than flip it and really dont want to scrap it. Also dont want to deal with facebook anymore