My first collection thread. WARNING - NEWISH CAR CONTENT

Fraz

Time - 1945hrs 

Beers - nil

Coffee - Many

Poo - 0

Hereth starts possibly the most boring collection thread ever. Nothing old, this will be the newest car on the fleet and mainly used for family transport. 

Its VAG, it’s white. It runs coal. @dome knows what it is so he’s except. 

Guesses on a postcard. I’ll keep you all up to date as we collect this car together. 

Status - image.thumb.jpg.4706c601fc2db24c5d3bc729557a90c0.jpg

dogs not interested 

4 minutes ago, Fraz said:

I have returned home

Applogies for the lack of updates. 

Prize goes to @320touring for guessing however I suspect @dome had something to do with that! 

very nice steer plus it has DAB which is a first for me. Country hits all the way home!!

44279B8F-5CAE-448D-96B2-E67579871E82.thumb.jpeg.9268869845ff8cd72a0a4d4f7c03d019.jpeg

Looks nice! 

Heard nothing from @dome honest.

It's just the most likely car for what you need :)

1 hour ago, Fraz said:

I know. 2 weeks old and despite numerous episodes of “wheeler dealer” he’s not showing any promising signs of interest 

I'm not surprised, watching that plonker telling people to 'owd aht yer ahnd' after offering them a tenth of their asking price. Tim and Fuzz is where it's at! I'm working on our 19 month old lad to choose Car SOS over Blippi at the moment...

59 minutes ago, ETCHY said:

I think only time will tell us if it is or isn't ..

This - no different to the multitude of 405 / Mondeo / Vectra repmobiles (or pick other prime shite of your choice) which now exist in small numbers. Very few cars could be considered 'shite' at couple of years old - it's something they grow in to?.

Real world - VW make multiple variations of a Golf. This is a Golf on stilts (as opposed to a big Golf - Passat, or small Golf - Polo) and will be an excellent family car.

Well bought.

12 hours ago, Supernaut said:

I know people moan about this place not being what it used to be, as a type of joke or something.

However, a white VW Tiguan is unforgivable. C'mon, man. Do you have no shame?

I drive an Octavia. 

I have no shame whatsoever