Chodmolestedly - 20th September Chumley Castle... bad news folks.... ?

brownnova

On 8/25/2020 at 1:50 PM, loserone said:

Looks like I might be in post-France quarantine, despite going to an area with lower infection rates than most of the UK.

I'd consider coming anyway, but if one person decided I was an arse and reported me breaking the quarantine it puts quite a risk on us of fines etc.

What put me off breaking quarantine, was being old I tend to meet and help old people.

If one of them died it would be considered my fault, no matter if it was or not.

So far interested we have...:

1. Brownnova. 
2. @clayts450     
3. @Wack    
4. @loserone   
5. @Fumbler   
6. @chaseracer    
7. @eifion   
8. @Ghosty    
9. @beko1987    
10. @TheDoctor   
11. @Tim_E   
12. @BL Bloke   
13. @4wheeledstool   
14. @blguy1975   
15. @sporty-shite   
16. @Floatylight   
17. @strangeangel   
18. @Ohdearme   
19. @leanycan   
20. @chodweaver   
21. @paulplom   
22. @Sunny Jim   
23. @catsinthewelder   
24. @dollywobbler   
25. @Conrad D. Conelrad   
26. @Iamgroot   
27. @Squire_Dawson   
28. @davidfowler2000   
29. @rob88h   
30. @KruJoe   
31. @outlaw118   
32. @Flat4   
33. @puddlethumper   
34. @task   
35. @davehedgehog31   
36. @Cookiesouwest   
37. @cms206

This includes even tentative interest, so I know it’ll be less than that. Please can you indicate if you want a ticket (assuming it’s on) so I can book us tickets. A simple like of the post to confirm is fine, and if you’re not on the list and want to go please say now, or forever hold your peace. 

Capesthorne sold out almost as soon as it was confirmed, so I’m keen to book on Tuesday when their office opens to make sure we get a spot. I’m only going to order once this year as time is too short to do multiple orders, so let me know pleeeeez ?

Don't you dare remove my name from that list!

8 minutes ago, Wack said:

Is a 56 plate e280 eligible , didn't know there were rules if it is i'm still coming 

Technically not as it's less than 15 years however we are allowed 10% of our own stand to be moderns. I've turned up in a 09 Golf a couple of times.

Well, I was hoping to have the (pre-04, just) Blingo fixed for this but, after my suboptimal efforts at mechanical persuasion today, that ain't happening.  The Dyane is even further away from being ready, neither has a ticket, and the Zanussi would look a bit out of place.

Anyone passing WS12 got space for a passenger?