Retr0vision.........Consolidated pics, waffle and nostalgia... addition to the fleet

Retr0naut

• 3 weeks later...
  • Retr0naut changed the title to Retr0vision.........Consolidated pics, waffle and nostalgia... Isle of Wight tour.
5 minutes ago, Ben_O said:

Im not recognising that one. The others are ones that I typically see during my daily routine etc.

Where was it taken?

North end of the island , not 100% where I'm afraid.. I spoke briefly with the owner  who was busy gardening asking him if it was ok to take a photo, nice fellow. The car looked fairly mint.

• Retr0naut changed the title to Retr0vision.........Consolidated pics, waffle and nostalgia... New wheels!!!!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Retr0naut changed the title to Retr0vision.........Consolidated pics, waffle and nostalgia... Driving near Althorp
20 minutes ago, Shite Ron said:

I enjoyed that video, it was great, thanks for sharing, great how the cars were in order with the most impressive last. All look in great condition and good choice of music too. You have a nice collection, I would love to see your caravan too.

The Art Deco building is great too.

Thank you. Sadly our Allegro LE was missing from the video as it was midway through a brake overall so maybe there can be a part two including that and the caravan at some point ? 

• Retr0naut changed the title to Retr0vision.........Consolidated pics, waffle and nostalgia... addition to the fleet