Non car tat collection

wesacosa

I spent all of last weekend lamenting the amount of projects I have to do on the fleet. My Westfield is now in lots of bits in the garage, my m3 needs new springs, drop links and a PAS pipe, The R56 Cooper S always needs something doing, the Favorit could do with a bit of fettling and the V40 is just about done. So the absolute last thing I need is another project of any type.   So when a cheeky Wednesday eBay bid on a cult 80s icon which was been sold from a scrap dealer and looked like it hadn't moved for 25 years wasn't bettered I found myself heading off to Watford today for another project to add to the collection.......

51 minutes ago, wesacosa said:

the absolute last thing I need is another project of any type. 

This is where the best projects come from... They’re clearly important enough for you to forgo any kind of rational thought!

(P.S. can I have a go when it’s working ?)

1 hour ago, big_al_granvia said:

Was 20 years ahead of its time. Can remember seeing one in the electrical shop Comet as a nipper. Classic car... Definitely. Iconic... Yes.. Well done mate

I remember when I was a kid we used to take my grandparents up to the seaside and there was an amusement arcade with bingo which my mum and Grandma would play, the star prize which was hanging from the roof was a C5 , always wondered if they would win it but they never did