Tim's Fleet - new V70

Cord Fourteener

5 hours ago, MondeoBlues said:

Doing really well. I've sorted the drainage channel problem and given her a big boy service and it's running like a dream!

Amazing!

I was thinking of you and the leak during the winter rain we had.

I'm glad you've got it sorted 👍

• Cord Fourteener changed the title to Tim's Fleet - I Roll in the Volvo with the big boot.

At last, the last headlight wiper set came. 

Bad news: one of the wipers would not fit due to manufacturing error, good news is that I just used the blade in the old frame that I had and fitted the new blade and frame for a complete set. 

Cost: fiver. Can't complain. 

20210429_201122.jpg

• Cord Fourteener changed the title to Tim's Fleet - Order Order Mr Speaker.

Upon getting in the PimpPassat for the first time back in February I was impressed by the sound system. 

More recently I noticed the ns rear door main speaker is partially blown and the drivers door main is completely gone.

Impressive how good the sound is for so few speakers working.

So I spent a whopping £20 odd on these beauties and now to see if I can get them in.

I hear I ought to have got a 2ohm and a 4ohm for the correct front/rear split but that would necessitate paying £silly and I also read that if you don't crank the power up to max it shouldn't make any massive difference or cause problems. 

Here goes.

20210523_085118.jpg

• Cord Fourteener changed the title to Tim's Fleet, all's well on the Western front
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Cord Fourteener changed the title to Tim's Fleet - Seat outgoing, car incoming.

Seat Ibiza is practically sold. 

New car is bought and just awaiting collecting...

Coming Sunday. 

It's not a Volvo. But I'm so tempted by the green 850 so maybe it will be in the future...

But it's not a Volvo. 

I've got train tickets booked, I'm looking forwards to a day out and meeting a Shitter.

• Cord Fourteener changed the title to Tim's Fleet - New car; another Mondeo, this time a mk4