The World. As seen by Ceri.

worldofceri

• 2 weeks later...

I've used Ceri three times (I think) for myself and once on behalf of a friend, and would unhesitatingly recommend.  I've also plagued him with various other requests for quotes for jobs which for one reason or another haven't happened and he hasn't got fed up with me (yet!).

Looking forward to further updates of this thread.

I'm due a visit from Ceri next week, I'm already excited. He's sort of the Autoshite equivalent of Santa. 

Except he doesn't rely on indentured elves for labour, at least as not as far as I know.

On 21/01/2022 at 12:55, Agila said:

👆🤣🤣🤣

20220121_125402.jpg

To his credit, he pulled up clear of the zig zags.  (Only just got what you did there). It was me that dumped the car behind the trailer.

The lines are for a ped crossing that only gets used at school times. No issue really.

Backing that trailer on to my driveway would be a big ask. Narrow, 90 degrees ro the road, not flat.

Had a delivery done today, excellent service all around. Even the vendor messaged me to say what a good bloke I'd sent!

Would use again, assuming I'm ever daft enough to buy a 185k mile French car from 100 miles away again. :D 

13 minutes ago, Soundwave said:

Even the vendor messaged me to say what a good bloke I'd sent!

I think he was just relieved I didn’t feck straight off when it became apparent his neighbour had parked across the front of his lock up, and then gone out!