eBay muppets

wuvvum

Haven't had trouble so far buying or selling, other than that I tried to sell the old Corolla for a long time and ended up swapping it for the 1100... and ended up selling that one to a very enthusiastic buyer.Right now I have my eye on 2 cars for sale on a national 'marketplace' site, no phone numbers listed so only contactable by mail through the site, and neither seller reacts, they probably have a very stric spam filter... Handy if you want to sell a car.

I recently sold an Austin Maestro on ebay. It had 8 mths MOT and some tax. The winning bid was 245 quid. I received a message from the guy saying he had been to see the car and ' it had more rust than you ad seemed to suggest' . I had advertised it as ' very little rust for an 18 yr old car.' and i reckon surface rust only on the rear arches ----- On a Maestro ffs is amazin. and 245 quid for a car with MOT is good nowadays.

Welcome Pandamonium. I agree with you - my rule of thumb is, £20 per month of MOT is going some, £30/month is usually about right at the fag end of car buying. Some people just make me laugh...like our postman, who spied my K-plate Cav up for sale (10 months MOT, 4 months tax) for £295 ono, then said "I was expecting something newer for the price". O RLY? Like what - a widescreen telly? :roll:

As befits my utter lack of style, I have eaten Rustlers and indeed most sorts of microwave burgers. They are easily the best tasting, but also very expensive.Therefore, I only buy them if someone has stuck "reduced" stickers on them. I'm a low-life!

TBH I thought that Tescos own brand of microwaveable delicacies were A) better value and surprisingly B) much tastier. There was a lovely breaded chicken in a bun, a sausage bap & a bacon bap, all top quality. I'm always finding chewy gristly bits in Rustlers.Unfortunately the wider appeal of Rustlers won through & Tesco stopped selling their own ones. :x

• 3 weeks later...

I bought some stickers off ebay for a mate, They took forever to arrive, and then turned up damaged and unusable, I left Neutral feeback explaining this.. Just had the seller make contact asking me to withdraw it. Think they presume that the the items have magically repaired themselves.. :roll:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-300zx-T-To ... dZViewItemaint it a pain when you buy a car on ebay and then remember that your disabled, you have a dog, and your girlfriend has the final word in whatever you do. all you can do is sell it a week later.Those of you who think the sale may be related to the newly discovered knackered engine/gearbox/axle, or massive thirst are pure cynics.