Mx-5 gone, pug 107 and 300C now here.

paulplom

I've just been for a decent run. The paint hasn't bubbled or peeled and the cam cover is red hot.
I tanked it while I was out and noticed the petrol cap is missing. That'll explain the odd whiff I've been getting lately. I must have left it on the pump the last time I filled it ffs.

11 minutes ago, paulplom said:

Ooofff indeed. That's more than I paid for the car.

What do you reckon?

How much is it worth minty?295c5ca9af81233b62889ca4363f05b6.jpg

How much do you like the car? Whilst paintwork is never cheap, there are cleaner mk1s out there as a starting point. On the other hand, if you do stump up 800 notes for some shiny paint, the car will still owe you under 2k and they're great fun regardless. 

How much do you like the car? Whilst paintwork is never cheap, there are cleaner mk1s out there as a starting point. On the other hand, if you do stump up 800 notes for some shiny paint, the car will still owe you under 2k and they're great fun regardless. 
Cleaner? After this it'll be mint. The wheels are done and underneath is sorted, rustproofed, poly bushed and coil overed. A valet, a dash shine, and an under bonnet spruce, it will be very clean. Other than a bit gearbox noise on the over run, it's now mechanically very good as well.