Mr and Mrs Brownnova's new arrival! The human arrival arrives!

brownnova

On 6/8/2020 at 12:14 AM, brownnova said:

I concur... 

I’ll have to get saving ?

Yeah, good luck with that now!  You've just taken on the most money-hungry project you possibly could (and I don't mean a 2CV!).  And big congratulations to you both for so doing!

1 hour ago, meshking said:

Congratulations!  I have a suspicion on your brake problems, but you're going to have your hands full for a while yet... ?

I’m all ears... I’ll fancy escaping the house this weekend to look at something automotive for sure!! 

1 hour ago, Mrs6C said:

No calling the new arrival Dyane, eh? :-)

Weirdly we took guesses on the baby’s due date and gender, and my dad wouldn’t guess saying... my only guess is you’ll call it Dyane if it’s a girl... 

We didn’t.

46 minutes ago, hairnet said:

will you need a people carrier soon

nice one :D

Never!! If we ever end up with too any children for a proper car we’ll get an ex funeral home limo. Preferably a Vauxhall Carlton or a Volvo 940... 

51 minutes ago, RobT said:

Mrs B needs a certain Renault 11 as a coming home present now...

It would be almost rude not to buy her something.... 

17 hours ago, brownnova said:

I’m all ears... I’ll fancy escaping the house this weekend to look at something automotive for sure!! 

It's nothing exciting. Probably the rear shoes are out of adjustment and the first push moves them out. There was an issue with the wheel cylinders iirc that either didn't return or returned too aggressively. 

I would try adjusting the rear shoes first, or just live with it - that's what I do ?