Cort1977's Fleet - Saab MOT, results are in

cort1977

1 minute ago, hairnet said:

fuck me its only fifteen years old

so youll have to change the name from rustang now to nuttzstang cos of all the love its been given :D

cort will have to rent it aff ginger cos of all the time its spent there :D

Never seen anything like it on an 07, usually just sills or small bits at that age but this is on another level 😂

9 minutes ago, hairnet said:

used at peterheed to tow stuff oot or indeed its been oot trawling :D

That's not all of the rust like, there's a fair whack around the arse that was repaired up on the valance. 

Couple of bits along the rear legs that will need investigating once I get the front back together, they didn't hole with the hammer but sounded very thin.

It's been in Aberdeen all it's life I believe.  The road salt up here coupled with a lack of any kind of factory underseal is a big part of it.  The guy i bought it off didn't seem to have treated it that well, the sides were dented from scraping against a bollard or something so it's entirely possible it went for a swim at some point in its life.  Looking good now though :-).

• 1 month later...
On 5/28/2022 at 6:15 PM, GingerNuttz said:

Started rebuilding the Mustang and got some of it flattened.

Been a bit slow this week since finding out my brother might have cancer and my cousin losing 3 fingers in a fight at the weekend, fantastic bloody week 😂 

1653742760016.thumb.JPEG.91b22c38769e09cb76911eea6e00ff12.JPEG

Good job. Best wishes for your family.

5 minutes ago, JeeExEll said:

Lost 3 fingers.  WTF, that's quite serious, how did that happen?  A scissor accident?

Machete, they held him hostage from Saturday till Monday before they would let him go to hospital, lucky he didn't bleed to death. They put a bag over my other cousins head and drove him home making out they were gonna shoot him in a field, worst bit about it is they flushed his fingers down the toilet so they couldn't be put back on.

Utter madness, thought we had all grown out of this shit then this happens.

1 minute ago, JeeExEll said:

What's the reason for the extreme violence?

The guys who did it had been living with him for 5 weeks and just snapped that weekend according to him but there's obviously more to it, reckon there's drugs involved somehow. 

They've arrested 2 people and put them on remand but one of them is innocent, amazing 😂

• 1 month later...