Cento's fleet past and present au revoir Volvo, bonjour Shaguar, 924's, french shite, Xantia Activa 😎....

Going to need some heavy duty cleaning products and some kind of mask I think to ensure I don't breathe all that crap in!

I've found a place called Westroen who seem to offer a service to supply and fit 10 Spheres for about 300 quid which seems a cracking deal.

An Activa! Wow I'd like one of those. I take it that's Dante red, does it have much lacquer peel? I think the interior first would also be my choice looking at that haha.

When I had an XM and asked in my local Citroen dealer for some LHM (I was in there for a part for the C4 VTS ) they couldn't help me and advised ebay!

10 minutes ago, FakeConcern said:

An Activa! Wow I'd like one of those. I take it that's Dante red, does it have much lacquer peel? I think the interior first would also be my choice looking at that haha.

When I had an XM and asked in my local Citroen dealer for some LHM (I was in there for a part for the C4 VTS ) they couldn't help me and advised ebay!

It's not Dante Red I don't think, I'll get the colour code tommorow, it's a bit darker I think?

Well currently it's 50 shades of red I suppose, but that will be dealt with in due course!

• Cento16v changed the title to Cento's fleet past and present au revoir Volvo, bonjour Shaguar, 924's, french shite, Xantia Activa 😎....

Before you get too deeply involved in getting the interior clean...make sure the windscreen scuttle trim on the nearside is intact.  It often cracks, the result being that rainwater drops straight down into the heater intake and into the passenger footwell.  The result quickly being a damp and mouldy interior.

25 minutes ago, Zelandeth said:

Before you get too deeply involved in getting the interior clean...make sure the windscreen scuttle trim on the nearside is intact.  It often cracks, the result being that rainwater drops straight down into the heater intake and into the passenger footwell.  The result quickly being a damp and mouldy interior.

Cheers I'll have a look 👍

On 4/8/2021 at 6:00 PM, Cento16v said:

Turns out 240 miles is a long way to drive a moldy old Citroen with no suspension travel 😂

20210408_171910.thumb.jpg.e677b951f3e3f641762f1fcee0ad2c11.jpg

But, its home now, long road ahead, but it will be fun I'm sure!

First thing is to sort suspension out, then the interior 🤢

20210408_171901.thumb.jpg.9fbaef86509428c42c2724ca5410cc7e.jpg

Actually, maybe the interior first 😂

20210408_171840.thumb.jpg.db3916163fb4bd7afe58e59b235e4eb8.jpg

Jeez that's grim! 👌