Autoshite Quiz (a BoredPog product)

pogweasel

Oh cock, I sucked even more at that one, 12/20 1540 points, I can't believe i got the sweeny one wrong as the mumber plate is in the photo!, I got confused by the plate on the one you saw the other day Pog. Grr... :roll:

24/30 2919 points from memory on the first one. Hate those Rootes questions...how can one tell, seriously! Some of the others I'd never seen or heard of before & one I also got caught out with the time on as I couldn't decide quickly enough.Not seen the second one yet.To the person who asked about telling the difference between Consuls & Granadas you should find that the rear panel between the lights will be black on a Granada.

To the person who asked about telling the difference between Consuls & Granadas you should find that the rear panel between the lights will be black on a Granada.

Surely the difference is the badge on the bootlid? That's how I got that question right.

Hirst, that quiz is awesome. Great work. PS. I was very cross at Q5 (?), but Q20 more than made up for it. Took me a sec to 'get it', then I roffled (and still got it wrong)