Quiz - guess what car by dashboard photo

Peter C

33 minutes ago, Inspiral_Mondays said:

image.thumb.jpeg.f840e4da2ccf5d603ce3afe94243045a.jpeg

Anyone fancy trying this luxurious beast. Despite the horn ring it is post 1980.

Damn that was a hard one. Just spent last 20 mins trying to figure it out as i'm not resorting to google image search.

Almost settled on the 1980 maserati quattroporte but its not quite chintzy enough. 

So I'm going with a ZIL probably 4104 ish

7 hours ago, Steve79 said:

Damn that was a hard one. Just spent last 20 mins trying to figure it out as i'm not resorting to google image search.

Almost settled on the 1980 maserati quattroporte but its not quite chintzy enough. 

So I'm going with a ZIL probably 4104 ish

Well done, it‘s that favourite of Soviet apparatchiks, the catchily named ZIL 41047.

On 4/29/2020 at 6:47 PM, carlo said:

And now for something completely different, I'm breaking the rules this is definitely pre-1980

dash.jpg

What was this in the end? Drove me mad, it’s either something American and quite basic from around 1960 or something that wants to be American such as an Opel Rekord (and yes, I’ve looked at them, and Simcas, and Plymouths and Ramblers and Holdens...)

1 hour ago, AnthonyG said:

What was this in the end? Drove me mad, it’s either something American and quite basic from around 1960 or something that wants to be American such as an Opel Rekord (and yes, I’ve looked at them, and Simcas, and Plymouths and Ramblers and Holdens...)

It was a 1963 Prince Gloria!