MCM

Out Run

Car throttle had some interesting stuff like working out what makes car quicker with that beemer. 

Alex is a bellend though. 

Yep dirt everyday is still going.  Plot is still take X - fit Dana hubs plus lockers, add rock sliders and winch drive up stupid hill.  

1 hour ago, snagglepuss said:

Yep dirt everyday is still going.  Plot is still take X - fit Dana hubs plus lockers, add rock sliders and winch drive up stupid hill.  

I'm not too happy with the new Motortrend setup, used to be one of the Original shows, Roadkill, Hot Rod Garage, Roadkill Garage, Dirt Every Day which was released every Monday. How they're having seasons so I've got weeks of Dirt Every Day and little else, I like the guys on it but off roading just isn't my thing. 

Plenty of Extras and various American shows like Overhaulin' etc to watch too I suppose.

I do Motor Trend in binges. I'll watch a load of stuff, then run out of fun stuff and get pissed off with all the trashy TV stuff and quit for a few months, then do it again a few months later. You can't get it in NZ so that was an enforced break.

I hate their new way of releasing stuff in bulk, which just makes it worse.