Six-Cylinder Entertains – Virtual Roffle of my Maserati BiTurbo - Winner 7 Chancer

Six-cylinder

1 minute ago, chancer said:

Yasss...my first roffle win! Not sure what a virtual collection will entail though ?. Happy as a pig in shit now ?

Just think about have you would get to Milton Keynes if we we not in Lockdown, would you get a friend to drive you, bus or train!

If you want to pm a photo of yourself I can add it a picture of our drive!

PM me your address and I will send you the 1;43 model.

IMG_20200408_164412 broad.jpg

IMG_20200408_164343 broad.jpg

Aw man that is phenomenal! Surely roffle win of the year....all sorts of ideas for virtual collection which include setting up a hornby oo guage railway and picking the maserati up at the end of the line....probably not got time for that but i will try to do a collection thread....

Hooray I didn't win again!  Looking forward to the collection story.  That 'sharp suit' is also terrible, everything is cut wrong, the sleeves are too short, the trousers are too tight on the hips, the waist is too low and the whole mess looks incredibly uncomfortable.  I suppose that makes it ideal for a Maserati collection since these things are often afflicted with similar Italian styling disasters for interiors.  I mean really, look at the absolute state of this.  It's like the car equivalent of a navy suit, pink shirt and brown loafers with no socks.

60813837-770-0@2X.jpg?rev=1

19 minutes ago, vulgalour said:

Hooray I didn't win again!  Looking forward to the collection story.  That 'sharp suit' is also terrible, everything is cut wrong, the sleeves are too short, the trousers are too tight on the hips, the waist is too low and the whole mess looks incredibly uncomfortable.  I suppose that makes it ideal for a Maserati collection since these things are often afflicted with similar Italian styling disasters for interiors.  I mean really, look at the absolute state of this.  It's like the car equivalent of a navy suit, pink shirt and brown loafers with no socks.

Mrs6C was not impressed with my choice of a sharply dressed Italian man either!

1 hour ago, vulgalour said:

That is horrible. It looks like someone started off with a perfectly acceptable cream interior, started to change the colour to 'caramel' by using brown shoe polish and then gave up...

I once had to clean the head restraints in a velour interior that had gone shiny and black with head grease.  They looked like a black and grey version of those seats.  In fact, that Maserati interior is so bad I've only just noticed the normally hideous aftermarket head unit which, in that interior, almost looks classy.

• 3 weeks later...

So to bring this up to date, i have virtually collected this from Buckinghamshire back to Glasgow safely, with the help of Mrs6C who kindly dropped it off at the local post office, and also to Royal Mail who arranged a shitley to drop it off at my front door....with a cheery postie leaving it at a safe distance and signing his wee gadget for me. So what do we have then?

Well packaged20200425_220843.thumb.jpg.be92801b1076f5ca82f574004d6fa56c.jpg

Scissors deployed to reveal....20200425_215954.thumb.jpg.a7d73eaf05b0294dc810a61bbb0d7774.jpg

Absolutely chuffed to bits with my first roffle win. We are in the middle of a house move right now so this will take pride of place in our new home. Many thanks to Chris and Claire for arranging the roffle, a kind gesture indeed!