Collection in memory of Richard Black

Stanky

This month, rather than open a money pool for the usual running costs, we have decided to continue the AS tradition of raising money in memory of sadly departed member @Richard who is no longer with us.

Anything we raise will be donated in full to the family via @reb or donated directly to a nominated cause as the family wishes.

Anything anyone is able to give will be gratefully received, and we appreciate this even more in the present economic circumstances. The page we have created can be found HERE

The site's running costs this month will be covered by the AS admin team.

20 minutes ago, beko1987 said:

You should deffo buy something from Cornwall in his memory. And collect it during lockdown... 

I'm already chancing my luck as it is! I don't need to be going the length of the country yet!

2 minutes ago, bub2006 said:

Donation made. Sorry it's not much but hopefully it will help. All the best. 

Daz

An avalanche is made from a billion snowflakes.

7 hours ago, aldo135 said:

Only met Richard a few times, but he sold the idea of an 850 to me by showing off the built in child seat in his car! I bought one from Andy_CMS and it is one of my favourite cars I’ve owned. RIP Richard, love to REB and family 

You know what, I've had 850s for a while now and had completely forgotten about the built in child seat. Long may I not need it!

10 hours ago, chompy_snake said:

Wonder if we can raise enough for @reb to do a Volvo rescue from Sweden ?

Made my donation, unfortunately smaller than I would have liked. 

That would be the dream. I've wanted to go for a drive around Scandinavia for a long time now.

Any donation is a donation!

• 2 weeks later...