The Doctor's travels through time. Fin.

DoctorRetro

11 hours ago, DoctorRetro said:

The more AS hate it, the more I want to do it! 

I think I speak for many here when I say we would just hate it if you sympathetically improved it, didn't piss around with ridiculous colours, and reaped the benefits of the hard work you've already put into it by selling it at a modest profit, making some money and giving yourself a much needed mojo boost. 

We'd hate that. You shouldn't do it. 

😘

I quite like the orange accent tones idea - breaks up the all-white vibe, which (IMHO) can make the little Cit appear more appliance-like than it needs to.

Those aren't GT alloys either, I don't think - so should fit ok?

(When I was looking into AXs a while back, I was informed that GTs had completely reprofiled round rear arches, and as such GT alloys weren't compatible with standard models without a fair bit of work)

Citroen_AX_GT.thumb.png.bc93949cf50da1991e44948d0cb1a3d0.png

26 minutes ago, Datsuncog said:

I quite like the orange accent tones idea - breaks up the all-white vibe, which (IMHO) can make the little Cit appear more appliance-like than it needs to.

Those aren't GT alloys either, I don't think - so should fit ok?

Yeah, they're TZE alloys, same ones @Six-cylinder has on his too I think. 

The idea with doing the wheels/stripe is that they're all replaceable/ removable. 

The 'Cascade' stripe and graphics have to go anyway, I doubt I'd find another driver's door the same colour and design, and this one is knackered. 

1 hour ago, djoptix said:

modest profit

To be fair, the value of these is going up, although this isn't the best example. 😕

On 19/10/2021 at 20:57, DoctorRetro said:

Hmm. 🤔

IMG_20211019_204926.jpg

White wheels might look better. 

But so might fixing the dents. 

I think you've done the stupid colours to death, so maybe go white for the wing mirrors and have the interior trimmed in white.....fur... 

On 10/20/2021 at 11:52 AM, DoctorRetro said:

Yeah, they're TZE alloys, same ones @Six-cylinder has on his too I think. 

The idea with doing the wheels/stripe is that they're all replaceable/ removable. 

The 'Cascade' stripe and graphics have to go anyway, I doubt I'd find another driver's door the same colour and design, and this one is knackered. 

To be fair, the value of these is going up, although this isn't the best example. 😕

The drivers door is pure rust on the bottom inch, with the front corner being rust and structural hammerite 😂