The Doctor's travels through time. Fin.

DoctorRetro

4 hours ago, dave j said:

Great news! Just need to find 2 more wheels now... 😂

I'd go with two new ones  one side and leave the other side. Very few people would notice. Obviously apart from anyone on here. I had four different trims on one  van I had. Nobody noticed an urban artist at work. Expressing my individuality in being an eccentric or just a bit silly.

1 hour ago, puddlethumper said:

I'd go with two new ones  one side and leave the other side. Very few people would notice. Obviously apart from anyone on here. I had four different trims on one  van I had. Nobody noticed an urban artist at work. Expressing my individuality in being an eccentric or just a bit silly.

I would, but the different widths and / or offsets may make the handling interesting... 

2 hours ago, Six-cylinder said:

Congratulations, I have just caught up with your wedding plans.

If you need or fancy one of our cars as your wedding car just let me know.

That's a great offer. My fiancée is quite keen to have one of 'my type of cars' as the wedding car. 

Will have to have a good browse of your available catalogue. 😁

Fixed the last MOT advisory today by replacing the exhaust front section. Of course, it battled me all the way, but it's on and sorted now. Got the replacement from Rimmer Bros, oddly it was the cheapest option. 

Also found that the place that did my clutch had left the radiator fan unplugged! That could have been a disaster. I'm led to believe cooling can be an issue on K Series engines..... 

IMG_20210109_114258.thumb.jpg.ba1d7524cb8a5fe663cc01cee1daef17.jpg

IMG_20210109_114304.thumb.jpg.0b97ebd70408414b6704a75dfe58fbfa.jpg

IMG_20210109_130655.thumb.jpg.5d7579a49d5faa3d2af70341a7bbec4d.jpg

Oh, and the Rover's replacement is arriving tomorrow....