The Doctor's travels through time. Fin.

DoctorRetro

8 minutes ago, Angrydicky said:

Why not just get a tin of the correct shade red paint and respray it?

I think it might look really bright and in your face, being as the rest of the car has faded for 30 years. Might be a a bit 'Rudolph' 🤨

I suppose it could be worth a try though, can always paint over it.

9 minutes ago, DoctorRetro said:

I think it might look really bright and in your face, being as the rest of the car has faded for 30 years. Might be a a bit 'Rudolph' 🤨

I suppose it could be worth a try though, can always paint over it.

I reckon it’s worth a try. You’ve already cut back the surrounding paint so it probably won’t be too far off.

19 hours ago, DoctorRetro said:

Obsessed much? 🤣 Edited to show my response...

IMG_20210718_002554.thumb.jpg.4be6fb4d5c3dbba4d454c30b2967722b.jpg

Fuck em

There's a playground bully mentality developing on here. Few ringleaders then their mates backing them up. If they were that good, there'd be loads of threads about all the great stuff they're doing. And there isn't. So fuck em again.

Oh and black please 😁

55 minutes ago, stuboy said:

TDW ??

The Dark Wob.

It's another forum, a bit like this one, but with all the degenerate scum who like to tear down fellow humans and who weren't allowed to carry on their Vile Hatred™️ on this forum. There's many there that spat their dummy and left, and a lot with a foot in both camps.

They like to report back on what happens here and systematically rip to shreds anyone who shows any weakness or eccentricity that doesn't quite match their own. 

They spent a lot of time slagging off the mod team, as well as Dollywobbler. Then they turned on some other forum members, such as myself, Lightbulbfun, HeidelKakao, YesOuiSi, among others.

If you enjoy being a bit of a tw@, with no moderation, and are thick skinned, by all means join. 

Otherwise, listen to Obi wan.

2yqtsx.jpg.e1eb4ade00db3de790ff07fb128455d8.jpg

I'm well aware they're watching this thread for more ammo to take the piss of, hope this is juicy enough to keep the trolls happy 😂😜

8 hours ago, stuboy said:

TDW ??

I'm not on Facebook, but sounds like it could be as popular in the future. I mean Facebook has strict moderation and Katie Hopkins and Donny Trump need an outlet. 

1 hour ago, New POD said:

I'm not on Facebook, but sounds like it could be as popular in the future. I mean Facebook has strict moderation and Katie Hopkins and Donny Trump need an outlet. 

Katie would be trolled for a double chin* & someone would be trying to shoot Donnies syrup...

• DoctorRetro changed the title to The Doctor's travels through time. - Flame grilled